Aims & Objectives
We specialise in Quality Excellence utilising the following solutions to enable the transitioning of quality in the digital era towards a Quality 4.0 framework.
This opens the door to remote working, remote auditing, integration with other platforms etc
- Customer Satisfaction
- Risk Management
- Employee Welfare
- Problem Management
- Audit Management
- Document Management
- Change Control
- Asset Management
- Management Review
- Quality Records
- eLearning Portal
- Resourcing Portal
This course gives an overview of the possible Quality governance an organisation can have on the road of transitioning towards Quality 4.0 enabling a practical understanding of the concept.
This course is designed for individuals from diverse organizational functions-operations, quality, logistics, finance, production, engineering and other staff functions.
Personnel from all organisational functions, who will be involved in management specially engineering & consulting personnel. Special interest for Top Management (Company Executives MD’s & CEO’s).
Who else Should Attend:
- Quality Managers & Practitioners
- Excellence Practitioners
- QSHE Practitioner
- Project Managers
- Continuous Improvement Practitioner
- Strategic Planning & Process Professionals
- Human Resource Professionals,
- Bid & proposal professionals
- Engineering Practitioners
- Supervisors or Management Practitioner
A combination of the below requirements shall suffice
- BA or BSc in engineering, sciences or business management related subject
- Basic quality qualifications and or experience
- Already working in a Management or supervisory role
- Already working in Quality with Basic Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015
- Black Belt candidates generally have college degrees in industry-related fields, including
- Comfortable with mathematics
- Experience in problem solving
- Microsoft Office tools such as Word and Excel
- Good English level
- Course will run as and when you have time.
- You can do the course at your own leisure.
- You can log in and log out as many times as your package allows
- You can visit the same course more than once
All students will be supplied with customized course materials. You are able to download the course material for online courses. Online eLearning courses remain accessible for students electronically
This course provides delegates with a brief overview of the fundamental elements that are the essential factors affecting company growth and the role of Quality using the Quality 4.0 framework. It explains the fundamental basics of Quality 4.0 in a practical implementable approach.
The course consists of the series of videos below plus some basic assignment work
- Instructor Video Profile – Brief
- Value Add from Digital Quality Excellence Solutions
- Access To Portals
- Registering Onto the Resourcing Portal
- Registering onto the L and D Portal
- Registering on Practice Portal
- Login to The Resourcing Portal as An Employer
- Login to The Resourcing Portal as Candidate
- Login to The Learning and Development Portal as Trainer
- Login to The Learning and Development Portal as Student
- L & D Portal Learner Journey
- Preview of Quality 4.0 Look & Feel
- Solutions for Governance of Quality Excellence
- Planning for Digital Quality System
NA for Online Courses. You can visit the same course more than once
N.B. This course description is for guidance only and may be changed without notification.