Aims & Objectives
Have a complete overview of the Six Sigma process and prepare learners for the path of a "Black Belt," or a Six Sigma team member.
At the end of the Program the learner will be able to:
- Understand what is six sigma
- Be familiar with the roles of Champion, Black Belt, Green Belt, etc.
- Understand the DMAIC methodology
- Be able to identify meaningful improvement projects
- Be able to establish and utilize appropriate metrics
- Have the ability to select and apply appropriate tools and techniques
Be competent to lead a six sigma project within their organization.
For those new commers into Quality or recently promoted practioners, this course gives you the most comprehensive detailed understanding of the principals of Quality Management
- Quality Managers
- Quality Practitioners
- Excellence Practitioners
- Company Executives
- Project Managers
- QHSE Practitioner
- Continuous Improvement Practitioner
- The training session are presented Face-to-Face as PowerPoint presentation that are explained by the instructor, while keeping delegates engaged via real-life examples and topic discussions.
- This Program will be workshop based, highly interactive and will involve group throughout the 5 days. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating previous work experiences.
- The use of Flip boards and charts will be used to demonstrate key points. flip-charts, group workshops and reporting back sessions will encourage a full participation and enjoyment
- Real Life Cases and situations within their environment will be used for group work to make the learning real. Approximately 50% of time will be spent on case studies and group work to ensure delegates understand the ideas and are able to apply them. Case studies will be analysed and discussed to ensure that learning is effective and delegates are able to apply the learning within their organisations.
- Delegates will also be given quizzes to solidify their knowledge and will be supplied with customized course materials.
- Introduction to the workshop
- Introduction to Six Sigma
- Overview of DMAIC process
- Process Capability
- Statistical Definition of Six Sigma
- People Roles in Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Breakthrough Strategy
- Six Sigma Measures
- Benefits of Six Sigma
- Six Sigma Projects
- Selection and Management
The above Programme lays the foundation for the more advanced Six Sigma courses below:
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt (5 Days)
- Six Sigma Green Belt (10 Days)
- Six Sigma Black Belt (22 Days)
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Breaks as follows:
- 1st break: 15 mins
- 2nd break: 15 mins
- Lunch: 1 hour