Aims & Objectives
Have you wondered why there is different terminology being used in Quality Management? Have you been asked to set up a Quality Management System? Have you been asked to make it an integrated Management System?
Such variety in methodologies and approaches to Quality Management requires an in depth experience and knowledge to achieve
This course furnishes you with the principles of Quality to take you from A novice to an expert on the road towards Quality Management Systems
The course also aims to provide guidelines for setting up and implementing an ISO9001:2015 compliant Business Management System (BMS).
For those new commers into Quality or recently promoted practioners, this course gives you the most comprehensive detailed understanding of the principals of Quality Management
- Quality Managers
- Quality Practitioners
- Excellence Practitioners
- Company Executives
- Project Managers
- QHSE Practitioner
- Continuous Improvement Practitioner
- The training session are presented Face-to-Face as PowerPoint presentation that are explained by the instructor, while keeping delegates engaged via real-life examples and topic discussions.
- This Program will be workshop based, highly interactive and will involve group throughout the 5 days. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating previous work experiences.
- The use of Flip boards and charts will be used to demonstrate key points. flip-charts, group workshops and reporting back sessions will encourage a full participation and enjoyment
- Real Life Cases and situations within their environment will be used for group work to make the learning real. Approximately 50% of time will be spent on case studies and group work to ensure delegates understand the ideas and are able to apply them. Case studies will be analysed and discussed to ensure that learning is effective and delegates are able to apply the learning within their organisations.
- Delegates will also be given quizzes to solidify their knowledge and will be supplied with customized course materials.
This course provide a shared understanding in:
- Framework and tools available for the implementation a BMS
- Implementation strategies to assist organisations in following a managed approach
- Implementation approach: (alternative scenarios for implementation)
- Familiarity with quality assurance as opposed to Quality Control
- Quality induction on the fundamentals of Quality
- Quality planning to ensure that quality activities are planned for
- Overview of some concepts and definitions
- Developing Business Processes in a phased approach
- BMS Hierarchy
- Problem Solving Techniques
- Business Process Improvement (BPI)
- Improvement Teams
- Wider knowledge of the best practices in Quality and Process Management
- Wider functional perspectives of Quality
- Compare and contrast the various tools used in Quality Management
- Comprehend the concepts of customer value
- Discuss the emerging tendencies towards global competitiveness
- Understand different perspectives on quality
- Demonstrate how to design quality into product and services
- Describe the importance of developing a strategic plan for Total Quality Management
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM Breaks as follows:
- 1st break: 15 mins
- 2nd break: 15 mins
- Lunch: 1 hour